I know you care so much. I know you’re here to make an impact.
And I ALSO know you feel this pull to speak, for your voice and your message to be heard.
A lot of people in my community have at least a touch of Sensitive Soul Messenger in them.
Empathic, caring, big heart… yet not sharing their message as much as they could because they second-guess what they post and hover with their finger over publish… or get stuck over-polishing forever.
But did you know that you can be the Sensitive Soul AND also another Messenger Archetype?
Often people come to me and say they got one result on my quiz and their answers feel like deep truth, but they also FEEL one of the other Archetypes.
In episode #167, I talk about the nuances and variations of what it means to be a Sensitive Soul Messenger.
I’ll help you identify which kind of Sensitive Soul Messenger YOU are, even if your results on my Messenger Archetypes quiz said you were a different Archetype.
Because none of us are just ONE thing. We’re complex. And those complexities are what make you a uniquely powerful Messenger.
Deeper support from me:
- Join the FREE 5-day Message Clarity Challenge to cut through the noise and calls in your people…without having to change who you are. Starts September 21st, 2020!
- What’s your Messenger Archetype? Take the quiz.
- My fall Messenger Mastermind is now enrolling! It’s for women coaches ready to feel solid in their messaging and grow a movement that matters ~ both to the world and to their business’ bottom line. Limited spots.
- As a Copywriter + Messaging Expert, I craft copy that makes your dream clients feel SEEN and conveys the true value and impact of your work so that it moves them to sign up. Interested? I’d love to chat.
Links from the Episode:
- My vanlife vlog “The Dobervan”
- #132 [The Sensitive Soul] Courageously Taking a Stand
- #129 Which Messenger Archetype Are You?
- #166 Blocked? Get in Flow with Your Messaging
- #165 My Tool to Write Sales Copy that Moves Your People to Tears
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Susan Cain’s TED Talk “The Power of Introverts”
Which kind of Sensitive Soul Messenger are you? Listen to the episode then let me know in the comments over on Instagram.
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches make a message that feels messy CLEAR so they can reach more people, scale their business, and start a movement.