A lot of my clients struggle with what parts of their life to share — and what not to share — in blog posts, videos, their Instagram or Facebook biz page.
Do you ever struggle with what to share when you’re showing up as your brand online?
Too much and you have no privacy. Too little and there’s a barrier to trust because you don’t seem human.
But when people are getting to know you, it’s these little things that break the ice and create a sense of comfort and initial connection so people can engage on a deeper level.
In this episode, I’ll help you determine what parts you want to share and how to let your people see the real you behind your business.
Deeper support from me:
- I have only 2 VIP Coaching + Messaging spots left in 2018. This is where we partner to craft clarity & messaging that calls in your people. I’ll help you get clear on what you really do, communicate it, and weave it into marketing that lights you up. In between sessions, I’ll personally shape & hone your copy.
- Get Clear, Get Clients is my signature course to help you build the foundation that lets you call in clients instead of constantly chasing them. Once you complete it, you’ll be so clear on what you do that talking about it will feel easy, exciting, and impactful.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
- The personal details I regularly share and where I weave them in
- Lots of examples to generate ideas and sparks for what to share yourself
- How to make sharing your personal things feel authentic rather than contrived
- Small ways you can get started immediately sharing more about yourself
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches uncover the marketing message that lights them up AND communicates the value in their work so they can reach more people, scale their business, and start a movement.
READY TO CLAIM WHAT YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN FOR?
Sign up here to get access to the FREE Message Clarity Kit: a 5-step roadmap to uncover your true message.