A month ago, I realized that there’s a topic I’ve been dancing around with you for the last two years.
That my work is for sensitive introverts.
Big feelers who like cozy spaces for connection, growth and processing.
We might be vocal and spirited in the small, intimate container of our Messenger Masterminds, but putting things out into the world…that’s different. Especially when we think we need to try to show up the extroverted, bold way that’s been modeled for us since the dawn of online business and leadership.
And while we’re often told we’re not loud enough to be a leader, we also feel like we’re too much in so many other ways.
What I’m here to say is this…
Quiet doesn’t mean silent.
And in a noisy room, it doesn’t have to be the loudest person that gets heard. It can be the clearest person.
Clear messaging cuts through the noise without having to shout above the crowd…or contort yourself into some marketing or leadership strategy that wasn’t made for you in the first place.
What we’ll be talking about on Quiet Messenger:
- Clarity on what you show up for and how to communicate it
- Making your people feel seen through what you’re saying (and letting them see you)
- How to convey the true impact of your work
- Showing up in your thought leadership without burning out or needing to perform as someone you’re not
- Embracing the superpowers of your sensitivity, your Messenger Archetype, and the nuances of the leader you already are
Listen to this episode for what it means to be a Quiet Messenger and what’s in store for you going forward. And for an audio transmission of lightning fire to activate that deeper pull I know you feel.
Deeper support from me:
- Grab your free Message Clarity Kit.
- The Quiet Messenger Mastermind is an intimate circle of women leaders and deep feelers who like cozy spaces for connection, growth and processing and who want to feel solid, confident & consistent in their messaging to grow a movement that matters ~ both to the world and to their business’ bottom line.
Have an idea or request for a future episode? Let me know over on Instagram.