Ever feel like it’s noisy out there and your people can’t hear you? Well, listen up because I’ve got something important to tell you.
Even if someone else has the same message and works with the same people, it doesn’t matter.
Because the Messenger is part of the message.
When it comes to calling in your people, deeper clarity on who they are is half the equation, but YOU are the other half.
That’s why I brought my bestie Jess Tomlinson onto Unforgettable to take you behind-the-scenes of our journeys to embracing the parts of ourselves that make us US and add aliveness to our messages.
Jess is a visibility, leadership and business coach and intuitive guide helping women entrepreneurs release how they think they “should” operate in business and instead become the truest embodiment of themselves.
Listen to learn:
- Why our “selfish” motivations for doing our work are more powerful than our “beauty queen” responses
- How Jess has been shamed for her playful side and called a cheerleader – and how she learned to embrace that part of herself
- How I denied my shy quiet side for years in business and what allowed me to accept being both The Expressive and The Sensitive Soul
- What being addicted to “likes” really does to us and what to turn to instead
- Why other people thinking you’re authentic is a false gauge for aligned messaging
- Why canned marketing strategies don’t work for either of us and what we’ve had to do instead
Deeper support from me:
- It’s noisy out there. You’re people can’t hear you. Ready for a message that cuts through the noise & calls in your people? Sign up to join us in my FREE 5-Day Message Clarity challenge. Starts Sept 9th!
- The Messenger Mastermind is for women who want to feel solid, confident & consistent in their messaging and grow a movement that matters ~ both to the world and to their business’ bottom line. Limited spots. Applications now open.
- My Messaging Intensives are for coaches wanting to land on a clear, cohesive way to express the story of their work and their place in it.
Resources from the Episode:
Have you felt like it was a struggle to cut through the noise with your message? Pop on over to my Instagram and let me know.
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches make a message that feels messy CLEAR so they can reach more people, scale their business, and start a movement.