If you’ve ever pivoted or evolved your messaging, you’ve likely wondered…
Should I avoid contradicting what I said before? I’ve got a sea of content about my old topic – how do I transition to my new focus in a way that doesn’t confuse anyone or discredit me?
A podcast listener asked in my Hotseat applications last month:
“My business has been in a state of ‘transition’ for a year, but the truth is that I’ve just been hiding.
I don’t want to talk about what I’m known for anymore.
How do I say what I want to say without having to do a big public announcement taking back most things I ever said as a recovery coach?
I just want to move forward, but I feel stuck.”
Listen to this week’s episode for my answer.
I talk about:
- Why knowing your Messenger identity is the key (because even when your messaging evolves, you’re still a Messenger)
- What to talk about during a pivot in your messaging
- The reason losing some of your people in a transition is a good thing
Deeper support from me:
- What’s your Messenger Archetype? Take the quiz.
- Have something important to say in the world but feel messy in your messaging? My Messenger Mastermind is an intimate circle for women coaches ready to feel solid in their messaging (and themselves as a Messenger) so they can call in their people and next level of impact.
Links from the episode:
- Unforgettable #85 The Key to Getting Clarity When You’re Pivoting
- #86 How to Uncover Your True Message (Or the Next Evolution)
- #98 Evolving in Public with Alexandra Jameison
Have you ever shifted your philosophy? Let me know over on Instagram.
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches make a message that feels messy CLEAR so they can reach more people, scale their business, and start a movement.