If you get anxious and overwhelmed with all the things on your business and life to-do list and maybe even forget to breath during the workday, this episode of Feed Your Hustle is for you. I chat with Val Geisler, a Client Experience + Systems Strategist who has the innate ability to think big picture and minute details at the exact same time. AND has a background as a yoga teacher.
“Feeding your hustle is feeding your brain.” – Val Geisler
- I’ve opened up a few spots to hop on a free strategy call with me, in honor of my b-day. It’s amazing what I’ve worked through with clients in only 20 minutes.
- Have you joined the FYH group yet? It’s THE place to talk about the self-care balancing act. Join us – me, podcast guests, and your sister entrepreneurs are already chatting it up.
- If you get value from Feed Your Hustle, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a second but will help this much-needed convo reach our sister entrepreneurs!
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How she locks in self care even when she has appointments with clients scheduled all day
- Her go-to morning drink before anything else goes in her body
- The tweaks she made to her diet and exercise routine to manage anxiety with a new baby on board
- What happened when she got too restrictive in her diet (and why she sometimes lets herself have a bowl of ice cream after a hot yoga class!)
- Why it’s essential to start tuning in to whether you’re breathing while at the computer (I guarantee you hold your breath – try it)
- Her tips for acing the virtual assistant hiring process (and why she says delegating is a muscle)
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Acuity scheduling tool
- Val’s article on creating screenshare videos for your VA
- Val’s Banishing Overwhelm Guide – a special gift for FYH listeners!
More from Val:
- Valgeisler.com – Val’s main website
- Val’s Facebook page
- Val’s Twitter: @aspireandgrow
- @loveValGeisler – Val’s Instagram
How are you managing your breath this week?
Share with me in the comments below!
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Click here to grab one of the limited number of free 20-min calls I’m offering to help you tackle one challenge keeping you from feeding your hustle.
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help female entrepreneurs who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)