If you’ve ever felt like you had to be perfect, polished or bring a specific energy to get clients or be accepted, episode 133 of Unforgettable is for you.
We’re talking about the part of you that is THE INSPIRER. (Find out your dominant Messenger Archetype here ~ but you don’t have to be dominant in her to feel her.)
The Inspirer’s superpower is INFLUENCE.
The outside world looks up to her, maybe even has her on their vision board (Oprah). People want to know what she has to say. They listen when she speaks. Which means it’s easy for her to create a brand she feels boxed in by if she morphs to fit what they say they want and loses the soul of what she, herself, believes in.
Listen to learn:
- What it means to be The Inspirer or to have her within you even if you’re dominant in another Archetype
- How to let your people see the not-so-Instagram-pretty parts of you so they can connect more deeply
- How to ease the tension of having to be perfect
Deeper support from me:
- What’s your Messenger Archetype? Take the quiz.
- My Messaging Intensives are for coaches wanting to land on a clear, cohesive way to express the story of their work and their place in it.
Do you ever feel like you’ll lose followers if you share a certain part of yourself? Pop on over to my Instagram and let me know.
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches make a message that feels messy CLEAR so they can reach more people, scale their business, and start a movement.