We’re in an age when people are starting to lose trust with business coaches who are too polished and not sharing the real, messy side of themselves.
In this episode of Unforgettable, Becky Mollenkamp and I have a honest conversation on why sharing raw moments (like your miscarriage, divorce, or losing your house) with your community connects them to you more deeply.
Becky does a great job modeling what it looks like to continue showing up for business despite setbacks, gremlins, or life circumstances.
And consequently, she gets repeat clients who buy everything she sells, referrals that bring new people into her community, and she has an incredibly active, engaged facebook group who share REAL things, not just promoting things they’re doing in their business. Listen in!
Deeper support from me:
- The Call In Clients Accelerator doors close Thursday, December 13! It’s for you if you’re a woman coach who’s ready to kick off 2019 by amplifying your message online to call in your people.
- I have 1 January spot for 1-1 Coaching + Messaging. I’ll help you get clear on what you really do, communicate it, and weave it into marketing that lights you up. In between sessions, I’ll personally shape & hone your copy.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
Listen in and you’ll learn:
- How Becky went live in her fb group during a dark, emotional moment and why that made her people trust her more
- How she created an engaged fb group without a formula, instead based on modeling how she wanted them to show up
- Why she still sells a course that’s not part of what she does today, and why that’s okay
- How to put on the training wheels when starting to share honestly with your people
- Why the first question she asks herself when deciding what to share on Instagram and Facebook is: “Does this align with my values?”
Links From the Episode
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches uncover the marketing message that lights them up AND communicates the value in their work so they can reach more people, scale their business, and start a movement.
READY TO CLAIM WHAT YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN FOR?
Sign up here to get access to the FREE Message Clarity Kit: a 5-step roadmap to uncover your true message.