What is your definition of success? What do you want to feel in business? Does it feel vulnerable to share your personal life and musings with your tribe and in your marketing?
Naomi Mdudu is a former fashion journalist who worked as a business strategist for some of the leading names in the fashion and lifestyle industry and now helps entrepreneurs scale their businesses with intention with The Lifestyle Edit podcast and platform.
Coming from a traditional newspaper background, Naomi used to be more comfortable hiding behind her brand. The ONE place she felt safe and at home communicating about herself was her newsletter – and (surprise!) that’s where her early clients came from.
She was operating in a crowded space… and she began to realize that the thing that made a client choose her was feeling like they had a deep connection. Which you can’t do hiding behind your brand!
Though her business has evolved, her mission has stayed the same – to help others scale with intention, with a clear vision of the life we want our businesses to support.
Listen to set up your business to honor how you want to feel and to peel back the layers that keep you from connecting with who you’re serving.
Deeper support from me:
- 2 spots left for 2018! VIP Coaching + Messaging is where we partner for 3 months for clarity & messaging that calls in your people. I’ll help you get clear on what you really do, communicate it, and weave it into marketing that lights you up. In between sessions, I’ll personally shape & hone your copy.
- Get Clear, Get Clients is my signature course to help you build the foundation that lets you call in clients instead of constantly chasing them. Once you complete it, you’ll be so clear on what you do that talking about it will feel easy, exciting, and impactful.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
Listen in and you’ll learn:
- How she sets up her workdays and biz to operate on a high vibration where everything on her calendar is a “hell yes”
- The shift she makes to get into the brains of her ideal clients + use the language they use (when leading with words like email marketing and funnels might feel too techy and unrelatable)
- How to create a new offering that best meets your people’s needs even if you don’t have a tribe to poll
- The “pillars” that she pulls from to create brand content — and how she infuses personal interests into her messaging
- How to make the client acquisition process less about “convincing” and more about communicating your values to naturally attract the people you’re destined to work with
Links From the Episode
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches uncover the marketing message that lights them up AND communicates the value in their work so they can reach more people, scale their business, and start a movement.
READY TO CLAIM WHAT YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN FOR?
Sign up here to get access to the FREE Message Clarity Kit: a 5-step roadmap to uncover your true message.